Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Out of the darkness and into the light.

Rejoice, tremble, yawn, for I have returned.

The hideout has been neglected for many years while I got busy with life. But once again, I feel the urge to ramble on to strangers about the games I play and the awesome ideas for lists and terrain and other stuff that I have.

Some things have changed. I no longer play Warhammer Fantasy. This will no doubt cause the fantasy types who use to follow my blog to drop it forthwith. Thats fine, I completely understand.

My main source of plasti-crack these days is Warmachine. Much of this blog will be Warmachine related, everything from list ramblings, to my latest idea for a themed table to tournament reports.

I also play a little bit of Heroclix and not-as-much-as-i-would-like Bloodbowl, both Tabletop and online at FUMBBL. There will be bits and pieces on these subjects too.

Now I just need to decide which project deserves the honour of being the first to be revealed to the masses.


EDIT: Go visit some of the other blogs and sites in the side bar. They're all top blokes with awesome gaming content.

No comments:

Post a Comment