Thursday, April 11, 2013

Back on the Brush

So i've kind of lost my painting mojo lately. After speed painting a second Harrower for Ides of March, I haven't touched a brush since. Part of it is probably a lack of new models. lthough I did pick up a pair of Ripjaws and Darraghe Wraithe recently (mainly to bump a Defiant order up to free shipping), I haven't really felt the urge to paint them, probably because I'm not working on any lists that contain them at the moment.

I do however, feel the urge to paint again, so the million peso question becomes - what to paint???

Looking through the unpainted crap that I actually care about and may actually paint (or use) at some point, I have decided to start with my half finished Dark Elf Blood Bowl team. Made from a combination of Dark Eldar Warrior and Witch bitz (like every other Dark Elf team made in the last 2 years), this team should look quite striking on the pitch in their metallic green and bone white uniforms.



 Cue standard crappy photo
 
Of course, whether they ever see the pitch is a whole other question. For one thing, the ABBF seems to have gone down the crapper now that Christian has gone away. Also, I can't play elves of any type for quids. I've tried a couple of times on FUMBBL and failed spectacularly, but you know what they say "God loves a trier".
 
Till next time.....



2 comments:

  1. Putting paint to my Dwarves tonight, a few new guys are getting into it that I am in touch with, if we start playing some regular games will let ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dwarves will always be my "goto" team, they are just so solid right out of the gate

    ReplyDelete